Sending Us Your Artwork
Sending your artwork to us is secure, free, quick and easy.
Please send us your artwork here. All you have to do is upload your artwork using this easy to use form, once your upload has finished we receive an email notifying us that your upload is complete. The Ultimatebanners MailBigFile form allows you to send us up to 20 files (5GB per transfer).
Creating Your Artwork
- Download and supply your artwork on one of our preferred artwork templates (available for roller banners and pop up displays only).
- Scale (Artwork Size): supply artwork 100% to scale. Images need to be supplied at a resolution as high resolution as possible. In some cases 50% is acceptable but if you are unsure supply your artwork 100% to scale.
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Colour format: CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)
- File format: PDF
- Please remember to supply all supporting files if you’re supplying an Adobe Illustrator file (fonts and images should be zipped into one folder before sending)
- Proof and fix artwork errors before you send us your artwork. What you send us will be printed! Therefore, presume that WE WILL NOT correct your artwork mistakes.
- Rename your artwork files as your company name and print job name. This helps us to identify which set of artwork belongs to which client.
All our products have artwork instructions on the individual product page (at the bottom). If the product has an artwork template, it will be listed on the page along with a download link. All our roller banners and pop up displays have free to download and use artwork templates.
Navigate to the specific product page to download roller banner and pop up display templates.
Artwork templates are available in PDF, AI, AIT, EPS file formats. All the templates are available to freely download. If you’re working with us for the first time, please supply your artwork on one of our pre-made artwork templates.
Roller Banner Artwork Templates
- Grasshopper Artwork Templates
- Mosquito Artwork Templates
- Pacific Artwork Templates
- Axis Artwork Templates
- Orient Artwork Templates
- Barracuda Artwork Templates
- Sidewinder Artwork Templates
- Supreme Artwork Templates
- Original Artwork Templates
Special Offer Artwork Templates
Pop Up Display Artwork Templates
Other products have artwork size instructions at the bottom of their individual product page specification.
If in doubt, please ask us for help.
It’s important that your artwork is “print ready” and we are prepared to offer helpful advice before printing your order.
If you need us to edit or create your artwork, an artwork charge will be applied to your order.
We charge a fee of £50 per hour exc VAT (£60 per hour inc. VAT) for artwork creation and artwork modification.
Please remember that we will print what you send us (unless otherwise instructed).